[Capdist-auditions] Auditioning for an Upcoming Film

Alix M. alixm123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:05:12 EDT 2016

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Alexandra Marello and I am a sophomore at Skidmore College. I am
studying screenwriting and have been hand-selected, along with three other
students, to attend a prestigious course where we write 10-minute
screenplays and work with a production team to film them. Our films will be
submitted to film festivals by the end of this semester.

We are holding auditions for our films October 7th at 4pm at the Janet
Kinghorn Bernhard Theater at Skidmore College. We are looking for actors of
any age, sex, gender, and race to audition. I have attached a flyer to the
body of this email to be distributed. The actors do not have to prepare any
material, for we provide the scenes to be read at the audition.

I was wondering if this information could be passed on to local and
aspiring actors who may be interested in auditioning. This is a wonderful
opportunity for actors to work with young up-and-coming filmmakers and to
be seen in film festivals.

Please feel welcome to contact me for more information.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Alexandra Marello

[image: Inline image 2]