[Capdist-auditions] Fun Web Commercial - Auditions Re-opened (Male Actors Only)

Rich Akullian rich at akullian.com
Mon Oct 17 13:33:02 EDT 2016

Re-opening Auditions for Male Actors Only!

Production title: Gettysburg Flag Works - Fun Web Commercial
Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project length: (2-3 minutes)
Project format: 16:9 HD
Posted on: October 17th, 2016
Production location: East Greenbush, NY
Production Company: Akullian Creative
Company website: www.Akullian.com<http://www.Akullian.com>
Director: Rich Akullian
Audition Location: 200 Great Oaks BLVD - Suite 219, Albany, NY 12203
Shooting Location: Gettysburg Flag Works - 715 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061
Email: rich at akullian.com<mailto:rich at akullian.com>
Compensation: $125 per full 8 hour shoot day required (Planned for 1-2 total days)

KEY DATES
Auditions:
Week of October 17 - 24th (by appointment)
By appointment: Schedule all auditions with Rich at Akullian.com<mailto:Rich at Akullian.com>
(Please note all auditions will be given a specific time within this window)
Call Backs: TBD if necessary
Shooting Starts: To be scheduled first part of November and will be flexible/dependent on weather and chosen Actor availability.
Synopsis:
Gettysburg Flag Works produces amazing custom flags and other items for a global list of clients and is looking to utilize dry humor to tell their mission statement & history in a fun web commercial. The mood of the shoot will be reminiscent of current "Dollar Shave Club" commercials and we are looking for the right actor to carry our storyline.

Character BIOS
[Salesperson] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 25-45]
Our salesperson will carry the storyline as we start with a phone call and work our way through our facility telling quick and funny stories about each of our departments (Sales, Creative, Production, Shipping, etc.) We are looking for someone who can deliver this kind of humor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG9qYTJMsI