[Capdist-auditions] Need Box Office/Usher for Friday October 21st and 22nd 7:30-9pm

willia8 willia8 at rpi.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:39:28 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am looking for a Box Office/Usher for each the two nights of our NYSCA
grant-funded multimedia dance performance of SleepWalks: The Body of
Dreams, October 21st and 22nd, 7:30-9pm at the Chapel and Cultural
Center in Troy, NY. I can pay $15 per evening plus a comp $10 ticket to
attend the show if you would like to be able to attend on an alternate
night without distractions. The doors are at 7:30pm, performance starts
8pm sharp, yet we will be letting people in during transitions in the
performance. The performance ends at 9pm.

More info on the multimedia, art & science, dance performance with Ellen
Sinopoli Dance Company: www.sleepwalks.org

thanks!,
Andrea
Artistic Director