[Capdist-auditions] Consignment Boutique in Guilderland now offering wardrobe services to theatre, tv & film productions.

Genn Shaughnessy gennshaughnessy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:49:14 EDT 2016

Hello Film Friends,

I recently bought a consignment store in Guilderland and added wardrobe services to the menu.
We are a 2,400 square foot space with all women's items ranging from jeans and tshirts to formal wear and luxury brand accessories.
We have a makeup and wardrobe studio that is a separate private space in the back with its own entrance that can be used for meetings, character development and more for all makeup, hair and wardrobe departments.
I'm willing to loan most items for productions (excluding higher priced furs and handbags).
Please let me know how I can help you for your next production.
http://www.fifisalbany.com/tv-film/

Fifi’s Frocks and Frills
A Designer Consignment Store for Women
1811 Western Ave Albany, NY 12203