[Capdist-auditions] Willy Wonka Auditions - Sept. 6, 7 - (fee required)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Sep 5 17:26:48 EDT 2016

*Auditions – _Willy Wonka_ *

*C*reative*A*rts at*S*teamer*T*en*– ages 7-17 *– a tuition based program
– scholarships available

*//*

*/September 6, 7, 8 from 5:30 to 7:30 – Students – age 7 to 17/*//

//

/Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany, NY/

/– Parking at Citizens Bank – 501 Western Ave./

//

*Performance Dates: Nov. 11-13, 18-20, 2016 *

*_Auditions_*– Please prepare 16 bars from a Broadway standard.  Lead,
supporting and ensemble roles are open for actors, singers, dancers, and
anyone else between the ages of 7 and 17 interested in putting on a
musical and having a good time while they are at it!  We want to
emphasize that this is an excellent opportunity for students with
varying degrees of experience to learn about putting on a show.Please
come prepared to read from sides – pieces of the script

*CAST*– Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 17 with rehearsals at least twice
each week over the course of a 10 week period.  The cast and crew create
the sets and costumes for the show which has 6 to 8 performances over
two weekends.

This is a tuition based program – $250 which covers 10 weeks of
rehearsal/class twice each week for 2-3 hours; script, libretto,
costumes and a show T-Shirt. Scholarships are available based on
economic need.

/500 Western Avenue – Albany, NY 12203/

/518-438-5503/

/info at steamer10theatre.org/ <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>//