[Capdist-auditions] Please Post - Galway Players Youth Theatre Auditions for Mary Poppins

A Jessup ajessup at nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 18:34:14 EDT 2016

We are excited to announce our fall Youth Theatre production of Mary
Poppins! Auditions are being held at the Galway High School Route 147 Galway
NY (Park and enter on the tennis court side of the building) on Sunday
September 11th at 1:00 PM (Check in begins at 12:30).  Go to our website
http://www.galwayplayers.org/ and download the Audition Information Packet
and bring completed forms with you to the auditions.

This show will be directed by Lisa Hunter. Participants do not need to
prepare anything for the audition. They will be taught a piece of music on
site to sing.  Please dress in comfortable clothes that they can move in as
well. If you have any questions prior to the audition, feel free to email
Lisa at lmh718 at yahoo.com

---