[Capdist-auditions] Narnia Auditions (correction) fee required

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Sep 8 16:02:11 EDT 2016

*Auditions – _Narnia_ *

*C*reative*A*rts at*S*teamer*T*en*– ages 7-17 *– a tuition based program
– scholarships available

*//*

*/September11, 12, 13 from 5:30 to 7:30 – Students – age 7 to 17/*//

//

/Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany, NY/

/– Parking at Citizens Bank – 501 Western Ave./

//

*Performance Dates: Jan. 13 – 29, 2017*

We are looking at two separate scripts – one is strictly a Drama, the
other is a Musical – the final choice will be determined by the
abilities of the actors and students who audition.

Please prepare 16 bars from a Broadway standard. Sides from the script
will also be provided at the audition.

*CAST*– Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 17 with rehearsals at least twice
each week over the course of a 10 week period.  The cast and crew create
the sets and costumes for the show which has up to nine performances
over three weekends.

**

*Tuition for C.A.S.T. Students
*There is a $250 tuition charge to cover the expenses of instruction,
costumes, props, scenery, rehearsal and performance space, licensing,
and insurance. Tuition is due at the first rehearsal. Performers will be
required to provide their own tights and dance shoes, which can be
purchased at a discount through the program.  Scholarships are available
based on economic need.

/500 Western Avenue – Albany, NY 12203/

/518-438-5503/

/info at steamer10theatre.org/ <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>//