[Capdist-auditions] auditions for Taken In

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:37:32 EDT 2016

Creative Action Unlimited announces auditions for Taken In
Written and directed by Michael Kennedy, Taken In is a documentary theater
script based on interviews with individuals whose lives have been impacted
by sex trafficking of minors.

Monday September 19 at 7:00pm
at Creative Action Unlimited, 6 Greenwood Drive, East Greenbush NY 12061

Roles are available for:
4-5 women (ages 30 - 55)
and
1-2 men (ages 30 - 55)

No need to prepare - we'll be reading from the script.
Resumes and headshots are helpful but not required.

Please plan to arrive around 6:45 to complete paperwork, so we can begin
promptly.

Performances of Taken In will be held at the Independent Living Center in
downtown Troy on November 18 and 19.
Actors will receive a small stipend for their work.

The rehearsal schedule will be based on actors' availability. Please be
sure to bring your calendar to auditions, so you can accurately complete a
conflict calendar for rehearsals.

Please note: If you are interested in auditioning but unable to attend on 9/19,
please email Michael atmsmichaelkennedy at gmail.com to see if it might be
possible to audition prior to 9/19.

Questions? Call Michael at 518-270-1260

This performance is made possible with funds from the Decentralization
Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts, with
the support of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the NYS Legislature, and administered
by the Arts Center of the Capital Region.

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
Creative Action Unlimited

*Social Issues Theater: *Playwright and Director
*Inner Mission Mapping: *Practical Guidance for Personal Change
518-270-1260
www.creativeactionunlimited.com