[Capdist-auditions] Holiday Revue Auditions to be held at Sand Lake Center for the Arts

Kathy Verenini info at slca-ctp.org
Tue Sep 13 12:13:15 EDT 2016

Holiday Revue Auditions for Sand Lake Center for the Arts

Looking for singers and instrumentalists interested in participating in
SLCA's Classic Holiday Revue! We're bringing back the 1930s-1960s (the good
parts) for a marvelous evening of class, charm and culture.

Those with an interest or ability in jazz, classic standards or traditional
music are highly encouraged to audition. Please prepare a song you're
comfortable singing, preferably from the 1930s-1960s (or that style) --
bring sheet music or a chord chart if you have it. We also have a great
interest in those with jazz piano skills!

Very light rehearsal schedule, and a really fun performance!

PERFORMANCE DATE: December 10, 2016 at 8 PM

DIRECTOR: Steve Keller

AUDITION DATES:
September 7 at 7 PM (at Sand Lake Center for the Arts)
September 8 at 7 PM (at Sand Lake Center for the Arts)

September 17 at 1 PM (at Sand Lake Center for the Arts)

CONTACT:  <mailto:steven.t.keller at gmail.com> steven.t.keller at gmail.com

EVENT DESCRIPTION: Sand Lake Center for the Arts is bringing back its
popular "Classic Holiday Revue" at 8 PM on Saturday, December 10, 2016. The
best of our local performers will carry you back to days of auld lang syne
with a nostalgic night of song, cheer and merriment. We'll bring you classic
American standards, comedy and Christmas spirit to call on those golden
times gone by.

Sand Lake Center for the Arts is located at 2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY
12018

Kathy Verenini

Assistant to the Executive Director

Sand Lake Center for the Arts