[Capdist-auditions] SCROOGE & SON at the Orpheum in Tannersville

Jim Milton jmpmilton at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 07:14:55 EDT 2016

Dear Cap-Dist.  I apologize for my idiocy, but the casting notice I sent did not have RSVP info.  I would appreciate it if you would re-post the amended version below with the necessary information.
Apologies and thanks.
Jim Milton

Kaaterskill Actors Theater is seeking an actor to play Bob Cratchit in their upcoming 3rd annual production.  Based on the Dickens classic, it moves the story to the Catskills in the era after the Civil War and mixes that tale with the Nutcracker ballet for maximum Christmas flavor.  Bob Cratchit should be in his mid-30's to mid-40's and have a light comic presence.  Singing off-key a plus. Some pay. The show rehearses weekends only starting in October in Catskill.  Tech week is evenings in Tannersville, leading up to performances on Friday and Saturday, December 2 and 3 at 7PM and Sunday, December 4 at 2PM.  Please visit our website for more information: scroogeandson.com.  If interested and available, please send a picture and resume to:  jmpmilton at yahoo.com.

Jim Milton