[Capdist-auditions] SEEKING ENSEMBLE FOR HOLIDAY MUSICAL

Steve Suriano sjsuriano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:59:20 EDT 2016

*SEEKING SEVERAL FOLKS TO ROUND OUT THE ENSEMBLE - ALL AGES*

*HOLIDAY FAMILY MUSICAL*

*‘TWAS THE LAND OF THE NIGHT BEFORE*

We are seeking a few folks to round out our ensemble for a production of
the family holiday musical *‘Twas the Land of the Night Before*, written by
Bill Douglas and Steve Suriano.

We need a combination of men, women, and youth.  This your chance to play a
snowman, or a reindeer, or a combination of fun parts.

Production dates will be December 9 – 11 and 16 – 18.  The production will
be performed at Proctor’s Theater – in the Fenimore Gallery.  Rehearsals
are generally Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday in several Schenectady
locations.

Please note these are ensemble parts - all featured parts have been cast.

If interested, please contact Director Bill Douglas (518) 573-0219 -
bdouglas162 at gmail.com or Producer Steve Suriano (518) 441-8523 -
sjsuriano at gmail.com.