[Capdist-auditions] Looking for Older Actor

John Brent Medialux at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 13 22:35:19 EDT 2017

I am still looking for an older man (late 50s to late 60s) for a two character script that will be done first as a  one-act play and then as a short film. Rehearsals for the live performance will take place during evenings in May and early June with the performance in mid-June. Shooting for the film will take place in late June and early July (over two consecutive long weekends). There is no pay and the project is non-union but the script is character driven and should provide a worthwhile showcase for the two actors. The older man is a professional and should have short hair and while a moustache could work, a beard would probably not (unless short and very neatly trimmed). One actor who read very well for the role has conflicts with the schedule and two other actors who read very well are SAG so I am eager to fill this role as soon as I can. I would like to have interested people read on Mon. evening, April 17 or Mon. evening, April 24. Please let me know if you would like to learn more and I can send you additional information. I would also be interested in hearing from some interested crew people. Please respond to John Brent at Medialux at nycap.rr.com Thank you.