[Capdist-auditions] Actors needed

Francine Dingeman fran.dingeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:26:31 EDT 2017

We are looking for 2 adults about age 40 to say a series of lines from the
movie
*Field of Dreams throughout the evening at the Showcase of Homes Award
Night on Thursday, Sept. 14 from 7 to 9:30pm. at Vapor Night Club.*

*Details follow:*

   - one male and one female age 40's
   - to portray husband & wife (Ray & Annie) from the movie *Field of
   Dreams*
   - 7 PM – 9:30 PM on Thursday, Sept. 14, Showcase of Homes Awards Night
   at Vapor Night Club
   - minimal lines required – quick “spots” only will be needed with 1-2
   lines per spot
   - they would need to watch the movie to see the clothing required – no
   change of costumes will be needed – outfit the same all the way through
   - $75 cash each compensation for their participation in the evening
   - We would like people who are familiar with the movie
   - Interested actors should contact Fran at 518-365-3459
   <(518)%20365-3459> as soon as possible - we are looking to secure people
   by end-of-day Friday.

Thank you!
Fran Dingeman
NetworkSaratoga.com