[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER MCPA Elf Jr Audition (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:24:28 EDT 2017

Fall Musical Theatre Intensive

ELF JR.

Join MCPA this fall for our Fall Theatre Class.

The class meets every Tuesday (5:30pm to 7:00pm) and Saturday (9:00am to
noon).

First Class on Tuesday, September 12 at 5:30pm and Final Class on Saturday,
December 9 at 9:00am.

During our meeting times we will offer instruction that concludes in a
musical production.

Classes to include: Improv, Acting for the Camera,  Broadway Voice,
Broadway Dance and a special class called SHOWTIME.

Fall Tuition $250.00.
Registration for Fall Class: Friday, August 11, 2017 at

Our Saviors Lutheran School

(63 Mountain View Avenue, Albany).

Auditions: Auditions for students age 5 to 16 will be held on Friday,
August 11 beginning at 6:00pm at Our Saviors Lutheran School (63 Mountain
View Avenue, Albany).

Please prepare 32 measures of any Broadway song and be prepared to read
from the script.