[Capdist-auditions] acting clesses with The Blue Horse Rep-fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Wed Aug 16 12:28:39 EDT 2017

*THE BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY*
* ACTING SCHOOL*

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

*Sign up now and be part of our exciting annual Shakespeare Slam, Nov 18*
*directed by Roger Hendricks Simon*
*Yale Rep, NY Shakespeare Festival, and London's Royal Court Theatre*
* Coach for John Lithgow, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson, Tovah
Feldshuh, Bibi Andersson, James Woods*
* and Oliver Stone*

*Our students are working ev**erywhere *
*in theatre, film, and television*

*Every Monday night at 6 pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College*

*"Discover The Actor Inside"*
*  Professional scene study and technique classes*

* We offer flexible 8-week ongoing sessions for the working actor*

*Adult beginner, intermediate and advanced students welcome*

* We also offer private coaching and master classes in Shakespeare, film
acting, improv and more*

*All our teachers are Actors Equity and SAG/AFTRA members with Broadway,
Off-Broadway and major film credits*

*AEA and SAG/AFTRA students receive 20% discount*

*Like us on Facebook*
https://www.facebook.com/BlueHorseRepertoryCompanyActingSchool/

contact: Loralee at Bluehorserep.com
845 721-2493 <(845)%20721-2493>