[Capdist-auditions] Elf the Musical - fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:15:44 EDT 2017

The Vocal Studio is presenting Elf! The Musical on December 2nd and 3rd. We
are looking for students ages 5 through 7 who would love to play Santa's
Elves in his workshop. Rehearsals are on Saturdays only at St. Michael's
Episcopal Church in Albany. The "Elves" will only need to attend half of
our rehearsals. If interested, please contact our Executive Director,
Frances DelSignore at frandelsignore at gmail.com no later than Friday,
September 1st. The fee is $250.00 and includes costume, studio T-shirt
discount on any future workshops that we host.