[Capdist-auditions] Announcing Auditions for The Diary of Anne Frank (tuition-based program)

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:45:18 EDT 2017

*The Cue Theatre is proud to announce auditions for*

*The Diary of Anne Frank*

Directed by Norm Eick and Stage Managed by Stacy Sansky.

This year marks the 70th anniversary of the publication of
Anne Frank's diary. We are excited to bring this historically
important work to our stage.

*Audition dates: *
September 11th & 12th, 6:00-8:30pm
call backs on September 13th from 6:00-8:30pm.

*Audition Age Requirement:*
High School and older (including adults) are welcome

Cue is located in the First United Methodist Church of Delmar
428 Kenwood Ave in Delmar.

Rehearsals will be Mondays and Tuesdays.

*Performance dates:*
December 8-10

Tuition: $225 (tuition assistance is available for those who qualify)

We are also looking for members of the production team - if you are
interested in working on any aspect of crew (costumes, sets, props, etc)
drop us an email!

Please email us at thecuetheatre at gmail.com with any questions.

*(Stay tuned for audition announcements for*
*Into the Woods and Into the Woods, Jr)*

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
www.TheCueTheatre.org <http://www.thecuetheatre.org/>
518-650-7397

The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.

**The Cue Theatre sends only periodic updates on programs and shows. We
wouldn't dream of sharing your information with a third party. If you no
longer wish to be kept in the loop on the exciting things happening at The
Cue, please respond "unsubscribe."*