[Capdist-auditions] Auriel Camerata Season Auditions

Derek Stannard derek at aurielcamerata.org
Wed Aug 23 09:18:18 EDT 2017

Professional Choral Ensemble *Auriel Camerata* is holding auditions for its
full roster on Saturday, August 26th from 10-1 and Monday, August 28th from
6-9 at Church of the Immaculate Conception at 400 Saratoga Road, Glenville,
NY.

Visit  *http://aurielcamerata.org/audition/
<http://aurielcamerata.org/audition/> *for details, or to schedule an
audition.

Auriel Camerata is a flexible, versatile group of musicians who seek to
bring excellence, passion and artistry in choral music to the Capital
Region and beyond. Through our concert programming and our educational
programs, we seek to expand the musical reach of our community. We are
inquisitive and inclusive, supporting new music and living composers; and
also seeking to honor ageless musical traditions.

Auriel Camerata’s repertoire is far-ranging and diverse; from Medieval
chant, to Renaissance polyphony, to Baroque masterpieces, to lush Romantic
works of the 19th century and to contemporary works of the modern age.

Formed in 2014, Auriel Camerata brings together some of the finest
vocalists of the Capital Region and beyond. With advanced degrees from
renowned institutions such as the New England Conservatory, Eastman School
of Music, Crane School of Music, and The Juilliard School; and performance
affiliations with the Boston Symphony, Tanglewood Festival Chorus,
Glimmerglass Opera, Carmel Bach Festival, Music of the Baroque, and
Baltimore Opera, the singers of Auriel Camerata are among the most highly
trained musicians in the Capital Region. Appearing internationally and on
world-famous stages such as Carnegie Hall and Symphony Hall in Boston, our
singers bring you a standard of performance unique to our area.

--
*Derek Stannard*
Founding Artistic Director