[Capdist-auditions] ALL AGES casting for HOW TO UNMAKE A BULLY - Summer 2018

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:46:42 EST 2017

Hello everyone! IF you have auditioned in the past but would like to be
reconsidered, please make note when you are applying.

*WHAT*: Eleventh sequel to international antibullying series How to UnMake
a Bully.
*WHEN*: Summer 2018 (possibly some Spring or Fall)
*TIME COMMITMENT*: estimated 1-2 days for most, 3-4 days for others
*COMPENSATION*: We do have a small budget for actors who require
compensation, but we carefully consider these due to budgetary constraints.
As we are supported by a national 501(c)(3) this is voluntary work for
everyone involved.
*PRODUCT*: An educational and entertaining series in use currently in
schools and organizations around the world as a tool to empower children
with skills to overcome, deal with, or make sense out of bullying,
friendships, relationships, stress and more that comes with growing up.
Info sheet about filmmaker Mike Feurstein and the program is attached to
this email.

Link to serial: http://bit.ly/1rKOkwK
(Also found on Roku, Amazon Fire, AppleTV, AndroidTV, YouTube and Funbrain)

We are seeking:

*ADULTS* - Male, Female, 30s-40s look, casting most based on resemblance to
other established series actors, as family members of those characters.

*CHILDREN* - Male, Female, all ages, for various roles (TBD)

*HOW TO APPLY*: Please submit headshots, links to onscreen or onstage work,
or a specialized monologue recorded in whatever quality possible, and a
brief letter of interest. Experience is not necessary but is appreciated.
We try to reply to all who apply, but sometimes it takes time with the
volume we receive. Please be patient. No phone calls please.

Thank you in advance for your interest!

Mike Feurstein
Creator of the Award-Winning "How to UnMake A Bully" Series
As Seen On-Demand Across National Cable Channels in 100 Million Homes
on Comcast Xfinity and Verizon FiOS in 2015 and now Roku TV, Android TV
and Amazon Fire with Versus Media + also BatteryPOP & YouTube

http://www.unmakeabully.com
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
(518) 348-9548