[Capdist-auditions] [Audition Listing] JAM Production Presents V-Day Albany 2018

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:22:02 EST 2017

J.A.M Productions and ABB Event Productions will be holding auditions for

*“V-DAY ALBANY 2018”*

By Eve Ensler

We are seeking individuals of all background who identify as women for our
11th annual V-Day Albany 2018.  The event is part of dinner & vagina – in
partnering with Café 217 in Albany; we offer a three course pre-fixe meal
and a performance of The Vagina Monologues.

We strive for inclusive casting and encourage female-identifying artists
from diverse backgrounds as they will be considered seriously for any role
- and not confined solely to those written with their own personal
characteristics in mind.

*Auditions:*

   - Monday – December 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM

*Location:*

   - Café 217 – 12 ½ Delaware Avenue, Albany

*Rehearsals:*

   - Monday evenings
   - January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, and February 12, 2018
   - 7:00 PM

*Performances:*

   - February 18, 19, & 20, 2018
   - 6:30 PM Call Time