[Capdist-auditions] Registration is still open for December break 4-day program, fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:03:03 EST 2017

Please resend with new registration deadline attached.....

The Young Actors Guild will be holding a 4-day acting program December 26-
29.  This workshop is an acting workshop full of fun games and activities
to help to develop our students creative and performance skills.  4 days of
fun, culminating in an in house performance for parents on the final day.

If you are looking for something to keep your child busy and learning at
the same time, come join us at the RPI Playhouse!

Registration form is attached or go to: youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org.
Deadline for registration is December 10.  We must have 10 or more students
to hold the workshop.  Sign up today!

Virus-free.
<#m_-6174965061982570963_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>