[Capdist-auditions] Weekly Classes in Theatre, Musical Theatre, Dance, Film/Media | FEES

Mike Gatzendorfer mgatzendorfer at proctors.org
Wed Dec 6 09:28:47 EST 2017

The School of the Performing Arts at Proctors has some amazing things happening in the new Adeline Graham Theatrical Training and Innovation Center, The Addy.  Beginning on January 8th   and going to March 24th we will have weekly classes in Musical Theatre, Dance, Acting, and Film/Media in our new 3rd floor facilities.

Classes are led by a faculty of the highest caliber teachers, who are selected for their professional credentials, and teaching skills; many with extensive experience on Broadway and in Regional theatre and now reside in the Capital Region.

Visit https://school.proctors.org/classes/ for a full class listing.

[https://school.proctors.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/Addy-web-header.jpg]<https://school.proctors.org/classes/>

Classes - School of the Performing Arts<https://school.proctors.org/classes/>
school.proctors.org
Weekly Classes now offered in The Addy: The Adeline Graham Theatrical Training & Innovation Center at Proctors! The School of the Performing Arts features a series of ...

You can register online, or call Gail Wilson at 518.382.3884 ext 139 to register.