[Capdist-auditions] Minutiae Phone Auditions

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 01:22:24 EST 2017

I amlooking for players for my radio drama series, Minutiae, sponsored by Foothills Arts Council, Inc.

Minutiaeis a local, original series, currently in it’s third season ofproduction, which depicts a mixed raced family growing up inAmsterdam, NY. After the death of their son, the McDonald’s try tocope with their loss, asthe characters confront issues of faith, hope, and love and thecapricious nature of life.

I amlooking for actors and understudy’s to read for a one episode showon February 24th, , and two half-hour episodes thereafter,every other month until August, 2018. I am looking for actors from15-up, with varying experience levels, but with a desire to take partin a unique acting experience.

Particularlylooking for a Hispanic Male, 40’s-50’s, to play a femaletransgender character’s Father.

Whitefemale, 40’s-50’s, to play her Mother.

Understudyfor role of Noemi/Noel, 20 yr old transgender female.

Phoneinterviews to be conducted starting Tuesday, December 19th,2017, from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Call anytime during these hours, andbe prepared with any short monologue that illustrates your abilities.

Forbackground, you can access and listen to all 9 currently producedepisodes of Minutiae at bobcudmore.com Scroll down and look for the sunflower.

JayTowne518-496-2707townejay at yahoo.com