[Capdist-auditions] Info Meeting for Vagina Monologues

Going Dark! goingdarkproductions at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:21:39 EST 2017

GOING DARK PRODUCTIONS, LLC

Presents a Benefit Production of

Eve Ensler’s

THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES

FEBRUARY 22ND AND 24TH 2018 AT 7PM

This year is very special as it is the 20th anniversary for the show. If
you have any interest in being a part of this production we will be having
an info meeting on January 7th at 3:30pm at 270 River Street Suite 204
Troy, NY 12180

We will ask you to read of pieces from the show.

!!!EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THE MEETING AND HAS THE AVAILABILITY WILL BE ABLE
TO BE A PART OF THE SHOW!!!

If you have any questions or cannot attend the meeting but still would like
to be apart of the show please email us at goingdarkproductions at gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you all on January 7th!

All Proceeds Benefit The Unity house of Troy and the V-Day spotlight
campaign