[Capdist-auditions] Little Shop of Horrors- Audrey II Puppets

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 09:42:19 EST 2017

 Hi Everyone,
     Debuts Theater Youth Theater program will be presenting the musical Little Shop of Horrors in May and we were hoping to rent the plant from MTI for our production. Upon getting the information, we have learned that the plant it too big to fit through our doors at our school! (We don't have like loading doors or anything) So we are now looking to rent something locally that might be smaller and/or be assembled in our space. If anyone has connections to plants around the area for rent or is interested in being paid to construct them for us, please get ahold of me at Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
~Jason Ford
PS. We are also looking for a few select costumes for our upcoming production of The Little Mermaid. If anyone has costumes from this show available to rent, feel free to shoot me an email as well. Thanks!