[Capdist-auditions] Minutiae Radio Drama

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 08:01:03 EST 2017

If the art of radio drama is not dead yet, then we will certainly tryto kill it!

 Looking for voice actors for understudy positions in Minutiae, an original, episodic radiodrama set and produced in Amsterdam, NY. Minutiaeis a drama that centers on the McDonald family as they grieve for their son,who was killed under suspicious circumstances.

 We will be recording episode’s 4 & 5 of the first season on Sat.,March 25th from 1:30-4:00 pm, and we need 4 understudy’s:

 2 male understudy’s

2 female understudy’s

 We have a good group of dedicated professionals lending their talentsto the production and we could always use a few more!

 Please contact:

Jay Towne

townejay at yahoo.com