[Capdist-auditions] Short Film - Stealing Love - ReCasting

Peter Michael Quinones pmquinon at syr.edu
Wed Feb 8 21:59:19 EST 2017

Hello,

My name is Peter M. Quinones. I am a Syracuse Film Major entering my senior year of film school and I am in the middle of the pre-production work on my senior thesis film “Stealing Love.” Though it is a senior thesis (student film), it is being treated as if it were not. As if I had already graduated.

I am currently looking to re cast two roles. Filming will be in a bar in Troy and a lake house in Averill Park. It will be shot from March 12th - March 17th. I will be shooting the film during those 6 days, so I will be needing a commitment to shoot full days on Sunday 3/12, Monday 3/13, Tuesday 3/14, Wednesday 3/15, Thursday 3/16, and Friday 3/17 . This is a paid job. The amount is negotiable.

The script contains kissing and sensual touching through clothing. There will be no nudity, and the sensual touching will not be of sexual organs.

It is a 10 page script and I am excited to finally get to tell this story.
Stealing Love is about a straight edge virgin that has a one night stand with a kleptomaniac seductress.

There is more information about the film here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com/stealing-love-how-lila-left-sam/

Or if you want to know a little more about me, click here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com/about-me/

And I have an updated reel on my home page right here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com

I am looking for one Male lead and one Female lead.

The Male lead, Sam (21ish), bio can be found here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com/sam/

And the Female lead, Lila (22ish), bio can be found here:
https://petermichaelcinema.wordpress.com/sam/

If you are interested in the project and fit one of the roles, please contact me at pmquinon at syr.edu<mailto:pmquinon at syr.edu> . And if possible, I would like to see some sort of form of past work. If I think you could fit the role, I would like to audition you. I am trying to have auditions as early as this weekend of Feb. 10th and the following weekend Feb. 17th.

Best,

Peter M. Quiñones
(518)491-2087
Syracuse University ’17