[Capdist-auditions] need a new reel? [fee required]

reel time reeltimefilm101 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:47:17 EST 2017

​

*** LIMITED TIME SALE ***

GET ANOTHER PERSON TO SIGN UP AND GET 50% OFF FOR EACH OF YOU

Hello fellow actors!

Have you ever been involved in a production that was never published - or
maybe one that didnt show off your best performance? No worries these
things happen all the time! Even to an experienced actor like myself. Or
maybe you're just getting involved in on - screen acting and want a great
piece for your reel. That is exactly the purpose of reeltime filmmakers! We
are here to help your reel look as professional as possible to increase
your marketability to casting directors and agents.

Choose from our original pre written short screenplays comedic or dramatic,
single monologues or an exchange with another character male or female -
whatever you need for your reel we are here to help you get it!

A little bit about who we are - We are a filmmaking team with a combined
experience of 10+ years in the industry! I have experience as a
professional actor as a SAG AFTRA member and professional production
assistant, and my partner is a second generation cinematographer.

For inquiries contact us at

reeltimefilm101 at gmail.com