[Capdist-auditions] Disney's Mulan, JR - YAG Spring Program Registration - Fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:26:53 EST 2017

{please send out this amended notice}

The award -winning  Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration
for our February and April Vacation week Programs and for our Spring
Program, culminating in a full scale production of Disney's Mulan Jr.
Our Spring Program takes place on Saturdays at the Mueller Center on the
RPI Campus.  Students attend classes in Music , Acting and Dance each
Saturday morning and then rehearse for a full scale musical production in
the afternoons.
Our vacation one week programs are fun weeks full of acting and creative
movement culminating with a presentation on the final day for family and
friends.

For more information and registration forms please go to
youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org.

For questions please email at bestyagever at gmail.com