[Capdist-auditions] Musical Improv: Exploring Genre - Fee Required

Alex Timmis alex at mopco.org
Wed Feb 22 15:04:45 EST 2017

Musical Improv: Exploring Genre
Saturdays, March 11, 18th, 25th and April 1st
9:30am - 12:00pm
$100

Contact:
The Mopco Improv Theatre
Alex Timmis
alex at mopco.org
518-577-MPCO (6726)

When we're improvising we never know what song will fit the scene, so it's best to come prepared. From opera, to blues, rap and beyond, our Musical Director will guide you through a variety of musical styles and how to successfully perform them. Learn to commit to each genre fully and authentically!

Genre may seem tricky but even absolute beginners can make magic with improvised songs when they learn these simple methods. In this intro level class, Mark will guide you through the basics of improvised song, basic song craft and get you on your feet and singing.

Register here: http://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/2017/3/11/music-improv-genre <http://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/2017/3/11/music-improv-genre>