[Capdist-auditions] Makeup Studio, Wardrobe Room and Office Space available for rent

Genn Shaughnessy gennshaughnessy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:49:07 EST 2017

With over 15 years experience in Tv&Film, Genn Shaughnessy is no stranger to the production Industry and understands the need for daily and weekly stylist room rentals.

Our 1,500 sq foot studio has multiple rooms available for rent on a daily, weekly or production duration rentals at a reasonable rate. Easily accessible on Western Avenue approximately one mile west of Crossgates Mall. Ample parking and wheelchair accessible.
(www.gennmuah.com)

Genn is also able to meet with Wardrobe and Costume Department Heads and Designers to discuss your wardrobe needs as well as provide direction for character development and continuing support throughout your entire production. The makeup studio is connected to our 3,600 sq ft consignment store that sells women's clothing, accessories, shoes, outerwear, formal wear and Furs. (www.fifisalbany.com)
What our makeup, wardrobe & character development room has to offer;

OFFICE Station; COMPUTER DESK STOCKED WITH SUPPLIES, CHAIRS, AND WORK SPACES.
SEWING MACHINE available.
CAFE TABLE WITH CHAIRS FOR MEETING OR EATING.
FREE WIFI AND USE OF PRINTERS AND FAX MACHINES
STOCKED COFFEE & TEA STATION, COLD & HOT WATER MACHINE in our kitchenette.
ROLLING RACKS AVAILABLE (PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW MANY, WE HAVE 4 EXTRA)
MAKEUP & HAIR COUNTER WITH LIGHTED MIRROR, ADJUSTABLE HAIR CHAIR AND DIRECTORS CHAIR, AMPLE POWER FOR HOT TOOLS & ROLLING METAL HAIR CART.
BATHROOM AND KITCHEN AVAILABLE NEARBY IN THE STORE.
OUR RETAIL STORE IS 3,600 SQUARE FEET IN TOTAL.

WE ALSO HAVE A LOT MORE TO OFFER PLEASE ASK IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED LISTED.

Genn Shaughnessy
www.gennshaughnessy.com

IMDB Pro
 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7695600