[Capdist-auditions] Casting at Sage's Armory (Albany) on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6-8pm

Jill Daye jilld at infocusbrands.com
Tue Feb 28 09:28:10 EST 2017

As a follow up to our successful casting last week at Lucky Strike Social , we will be holding a second call for talent for our new branded, viral video campaigns at Sage College’s Renaissance Room in the Armory (120 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208) on Wednesday, March 1st 6-8pm.

 If you auditioned last week with us at Lucky Strike Social, you do not need to attend this casting.

 Beginner to experienced actors, actresses, models, spokespeople and hosts (18 years and older) are encouraged to audition for immediate paid roles in a variety of new branded viral video and promo projects.  Currently, all projects are non-union. The auditions will be very informal and conversational in nature.

Again, we will have The MASH Card at the casting to bring their unique event experiences to all auditioners with added games, giveaways and more chances to win prizes as you wait to audition.

 As part of our mission to always give back, In Focus Brands, The MASH Card and IFP Films have decided to use the casting call platform to collect food and clothing donations. Please bring a non-perishable food item or clothing item to the casting to be donated to an area charity, if you can. The MASH Card will deliver all items to the organizations after the event.

For added information, please contact: Jill at JillD at infocusbrands.com