[Capdist-auditions] Auditions

Jennie Zakrzewski jenniez623 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:21:24 EST 2017

> Casting for 2017 Spring Film Projects
> The Saratoga Film Academy is currently casting for six short films slated to go into production spring 2017.  The student filmmakers have been developing and writing screenplays for these projects since October 2016.
>
> We are seeking actors of all ages, ethnicities, genders, and appearances. The six short films fall into variety of genres including but not limited to horror and comedy. We are casting for more than 18 different roles, therefore, a variety of talent is needed.
>
> This is NOT an open casting call. Filmmakers will select and call in actors to read for specific roles based on head shots.  Auditions will be on Sunday's, 1pm-4pm, between January 15th and February 12th.
>
> Scripts, character breakdowns, and audition location will be made available to candidates a week prior to audition.
>
> This is a non-union, non-paying gig to support the film education of young filmmakers.  Actors will be provided with lunch during production and will receive a digital copy of their work after completion of post-production.  Each film will be a 1-day shoot, completed on a Sunday over an 8-10 hour period starting at the end of March through April.
>
> Anyone interested in participating in one or more of our projects can please send headshots, age, and contact info to our casting director, Jennie Zakrzewski at saratogafilm.jz at gmail.com

Thanks,
Jennie Zakrzewski
Talent manager

This e-mail and its attachments may contain information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT
belonging to Identity Features LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Copyright (c) 2010 - 2015