[Capdist-auditions] Award-winning Young Actors Guild Spring and vacation programming! Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:01:38 EST 2017

The award -winning  Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration
for our February and April Vacation week Programs and for our Spring
Program.  Suggested deadline for registration for our Winter Break and
Spring Programs are January 15th!
Our Spring Program takes place on Saturdays on the RPI Campus.  Students
attend classes in Music , Acting and Dance each Saturday morning and then
rehearse for a full scale musical production in the afternoons.
Our vacation one week programs are fun weeks full of acting and creative
movement culminating with a presentation on the final day for family and
friends.

For questions please email at bestyagever at gmail.com

Register Today!