[Capdist-auditions] Troy Children's Chorus open auditions - tuition based program

Troy Chorus troyccdirector at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:17:04 EST 2017

Do you know a child in grade 2-12 who loves to sing?!  Troy Children's
Chorus will be holding new chorister auditions through to the end January.
All children, with unchanged voices, are welcome.  Auditions are very
informal, but a great experience for incoming choristers as they begin
their journey with TCC.  Rehearsals for our Winter/Spring season begin on
January 10th, and are from 4:30 to 5:45pm every Tuesday.  Auditions, as
well as rehearsals, are held in the Rose Room at First United Presbyterian
Church in Troy.  (1915 Fifth Ave, Troy)  Please contact the director,
Dianna Parisi, at 518-945-8822 <(518)%20945-8822> or
troyccdirector at gmail.com for more details or to schedule your child's
audition.

Troy Children's Chorus is a not-for-profit community chorus that welcomes
all children who love to sing, regardless of musical ability.  Tuition is
$70 per season/$35 for siblings.  Full and partial need based scholarships
are available.  Come and join us this year as we continue to make music and
memories!  troychildrenschorus.org