[Capdist-auditions] The Cue Theatre Announces Auditions for Aladdin Jr at our New Location! (tuition-based program)

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:15:17 EST 2017

ANNOUNCING AUDITIONS & NEW LOCATION!!!!

​

*Monday and Tuesday*

*January 30th & 31st*

*6:00pm - 8:00pm*

*Calling all actors ages 7 - 13 (elementary and middle school)*

Rehearsals will be Mondays from 5:00pm-7:00pm as well as several Sundays

Tech Week is April 23rd - 26th, with all actors called.

**Full rehearsal schedule to be distributed at auditions*

Please prepare 16 bars of a broadway song (preferably from a different
show). PLEASE BRING SHEET MUSIC FOR THE MUSICAL DIRECTOR. ** Never
auditioned before and don't have a piece prepared? Come and our musical
director will voice test you.

If you have a head shot please bring it to auditions.

*Performance dates are April 28th - 30th.*

You do not need to be available both audition days.

All roles are open!

Tuition for the program in $225. The Cue Theatre offers financial aid.

*Production Crew: *Teens ages 13 and up are encouraged to join the crew.
Assistant Stage Manager, Assistant Choreographer, Stage Crew, Costume, Hair
and Makeup are all needed.

*The Cue Theatre is thrilled to announce*

*our new location:*

*First United Methodist Church*

*428 Kenwood Ave*

*Delmar, NY 12054*

Production Team:

Director: Jason Ford

Musical Directors: Nate Wardlaw & Ben April

Choreography: Suzie Dunn

Stage Manager: Stacy Sansky

Costume Design: Elana Kamenir

*Coming Soon…..*

*Cabaret Night & Teen Show*

*……Stay Tuned!*

​

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*

TheCueTheatre.org

518-650-7397

*The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.*