[Capdist-auditions] Director Search

Harry Willis harryjwillis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 11:42:38 EST 2017

Hello,

On behalf of my men's group, The Electric City Chorus, I've today
subscribed to CapDist Auditions. In addition, I'd like to announce our
search for a director, as follows:

*We seek a person with a solid background in vocal music, preferably in a
teaching or coaching position, to be principal director of our 34-man
chorus. We meet and rehearse for 2 1/2 hours per week, and perform 20-30
singouts per year, including a self-produced show. Our repertoire includes
all genres of popular song plus inspirational, patriotic and holiday
selections. Our complete Position Description will be provided to any
interested candidate. Please contact Harry Willis at (518) 391-9423 or
email harryjwillis at gmail.com <harryjwillis at gmail.com>. *

We'd appreciate it if you would post the above announcement as soon as
possible. Thank you so much.

Very truly yours,

Harry Willis, Past President
Electric City Chorus