[Capdist-auditions] Announcement: Avenue Q Auditions

Emily Phillips phille3 at rpi.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:29:04 EST 2017

Hello!

The RPI Players is hosting auditions for our 300th show, Avenue Q. The show
dates are April 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th and 29th. We’re excited to
announce that auditions for will be taking place on Wednesday, January 25th
and Monday, January 30th, both at 6pm. Auditions will be taking place in
the RPI Playhouse. Attendants should know auditions will take place on
February 4th.

Auditions will be held in the form of cold reads, along with a musical
audition and dance audition. To audition participants should bring 16-32
bars of a piece for the musical audition as well as clothing that they can
dance in.

If you have any questions you can always email the producers at
avenueq-prod at union.rpi.edu. If you’d like to skim the script before
auditions please look at the link in the signature for the google drive.
Hope you attend auditions!

--
Emi Phillips
Producer *Avenue Q *- Link to the Avenue Q Drive