[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: Musical Singing Workshops

Michael Gardner gardner.j.michael at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:30:01 EST 2017

Hello!

Due to a scheduling conflict for our accompanist, we have to *move our
Thursday time periods to 6-8pm*. If you were signed up from 5-6pm on
Thursday, I have emailed you already and have sorted this out. I am sending
an update now to let everyone know that there are time slots from 7-8pm now
as well as the original 6-7pm on Thursday. The original email is attached
in this forward and the times have been changed in it as well.

Here is the link again:

Singing Accompaniment times: *https://dxmusicalworkshops17.youcanbook.me/
<https://dxmusicalworkshops17.youcanbook.me/>*

Thank you for your time and understanding,

Michael J. Gardner, II

Director of the Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega

director at dx.ayw.org