[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Avenue Q at the RPI Playhouse

Lee Cattarin lee.cattarin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:47:37 EST 2017

The RPI Players is hosting auditions for our 300th show, Avenue Q. The show
dates are April 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th and 29th. We’re excited to
announce that auditions for will be taking place on Wednesday, January 25th
and Monday, January 30th, both at 6pm. Auditions will be taking place in
the RPI Playhouse.

Auditions will be held in the form of cold reads, along with a musical
audition and dance audition. To audition participants should bring 16-32
bars of a sung audition piece for the musical audition as well as clothing
that they can dance in.

If you have any questions you can always email the producers at
avenueq-prod at union.rpi.edu. If you’d like to skim the script before
auditions please look at the link in my signature for the script and score.
Hope you attend auditions!

--
Lee Cattarin
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '18