[Capdist-auditions] Welcome Home Auditions

Crash Course Entertainment crashcourseentertainment at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 23:33:23 EST 2017

WELCOME HOME SEASON 2AuditionsFeb. 19th
https://www.amazon.com/Episode-1/dp/B01N7CEZBP/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1485403107&sr=1-3&keywords=welcome+home

Ron, Justin, and Jen are old high school pals who find themselves living back in their same hometown in upstate New York. It’s not their first choice, but life tends to throw curveballs you’re unable to hit. We’ve all been there. The sitcom revolves around the never-ending effort of the three of them trying to better their lives and regain their status level in their home town.
This show contains Adult Language and Situations. No Nudity.

The show currently streams on Amazon Prime, Stream Now TV, Spark TV and ran last summer on the digital TV network Tuff TV. (40 cities throughout the US)

We are looking for Non-Union actors any ethnicity 14-70.Send a RESUME and HEADSHOT to
Crashcourseentertainment at yahoo.comfor consideration and to set up an audition slot
Feb- 19th  1pm- 4pm
The audition will be held at a location in Downtown AlbanyThanks for the support!
welcomehomecomedy.com