[Capdist-auditions] Albany Improv Festival Open for Submissions

Albany Improv albany.ny.improv at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:14:47 EST 2017

Do you have an improv troupe? Yes?! Then we want you to submit to be part
of the 2nd Albany Improv Festival!

Just like last year, this year's Festival proceeds will benefit our friends
at The Albany Damien Center.

The 1st Albany Improv Festival held on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 hosted 21
troupes from Texas to Rhode Island and raised $4,000 for the Albany Damien
Center.

2nd Albany Improv Festival
When: Saturday, April 22nd & Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
Where: The Upper Room at The Pearl Street Pub

For more information on how to submit visit www.albanyimprov.com.
Albany Improv
www.albanyimprov.com
@albanyimprov