[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: Triple Threat Theater Camp in Saratoga August 7th - 11th - Fee required

stepdl at aol.com stepdl at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 09:36:18 EDT 2017

pls post and please confirm receipt and that I sent it correctly.

thanks

Johnny Martinez, Beth Dennett and Diane Lachtrupp Martinez  Present

Tango Fusion's Triple Threat Theater Camp

Monday August 7th - Friday August 11th  from 9am to 2:15

With Musical director Lesley O'Donnell

 A week of Singing, Dancing and Acting for ages 7 to 14

This year's musical is " HAIRSPRAY"

 All campers have equal size roles.  No auditions!

$250.00 per child

10% discount for more than one child in a family

The camp is held at St. Peter's Church in Saratoga - 241 Broadway

go to www.tangofusiondance.com for more info  and registration form.

Contact Diane Lachtrupp Martinez at stepdl at aol.com or 518-932-6446

Join our Facebook page - Go to Tango Fusion's Triple Threat Theater Camp