[Capdist-auditions] PLS REPLY TO CONFIRM: BEN STILLER/SHOWTIME UPCOMING CASTING CALL

DeLisi Creative nyccasting2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:43:43 EDT 2017

Hello & thank you! *Please RELPY to confirm you've received. *I'll send the
approved Open Call flyer for your to review/share when you do. It's an
amazing opportunity!

To be considered for work as a performer in the Ben Stiller/Showtime
network mini-series, there are *two options*:

   - You may attend our casting call *SAT, JULY 22 (**10am - 5:30pm)
*at *STRAND
   CENTER THEATRE, **25 Brinkerhoff St, **Plattsburgh, NY 12901. *Bring an
   ACCURATE, CURRENT non-returnable photo if you can. Wait time determined by
   turn-out (come anytime during these hours; best to park in Durkee Street
   parking lot). You may also follow directions below to be digitally "on
   file" w/us for further consideration. *If you'd like an approved Open
   Call Flyer to view/distribute, reply to this email to request! *

   - *If you're unable to attend & would like to be considered for
   background work or audition for any role -- submit your materials
   as instructed below (best to be digitally "on file" w/us), IF YOU'RE A GOOD
   FIT, WE WILL FOLLOW UP w/YOU (NO NEED FOR FURTHER FOLLOW-UP ON YOUR END.
   We'll contact you if we need more info).*

*____________________________________________*

*PLEASE SEND a brand new email (NOT a reply to this) to *
nyccasting2012 at gmail.com*. In Subject Line, include:"First & last name,
city & state where you live, clarify if you're a UNION or NON-UNION
performer. Lastly, if you feel right for any of the featured spots below,
you may list them (if not, it's ok!).*" *It should look something like
this: John Doe. Plattsburgh, NY. Non-Union. Retired Correctional Officer.*

*YOU MUST INCLUDE the following in the body-of-your-email (or we are unable
to consider your submission):* *SENDING IT BACK TO US IN AN ORGANIZED
MANNER IS BEST (bullet pointed or similar)!*

   - *First & last name, phone #, email address, city/state** where you
   live *(we're filming in Plattburgh/Adirondeks, NYC area & Pittsburgh,
   PA). If you don't live in one of these areas, please note which city(s)
   you're able to work locally in (& approx travel time if you're not
   located in the area). *IF YOU'RE A MINOR, we also need your age, DOB &
   parent/guardian name & **contact info.*

   - *Clarify if you're a Union or Non-Union performer (if union, note
   SAG-AFTRA membership # & expiration date)*: Don't complicate it
   w/"SAG-Eligible" or items like that. Either you're a member of SAG-AFTRA
   (in good standing w/a valid membership #/exp date) or you're not in the
   union. It's that simple!

   - *Specify if you have experience in the following (clarify proficiency,
   details, etc. Experience in these fields is not required, but those with
   are encouraged to submit):* Corrections Officers, CERT Squad & Guards,
   US Marshals, NYS Trooper Investigators, Sheriff Deputies, Police or any Law
   Enforcement, State Troopers, FBI Agents, Forest Rangers, Lawyer/business
   types, Hospital Staff, Exercise Class Attendees, Female Sheriff's Deputy,
   TV Camera operators, Photographers, News Reporters, Vietnam Vet, locals
   w/cars from 2002 or earlier (specify make, model, color), Bartender, people
   that look like employees of BIG LOTS, AUTO ZONE &/or KING'S WOK.
   Stenographer. *If you own appropriate wardrobe, etc, please send current
   photos of you in such.*

   - *Able to work as a background performer?*

   - *Willing to have your hair cut/styled (or facial hair shaved) by our
   hair dept?*

   - *Ok w/being in a room w/smoke or smoking on-camera (smoking is NOT
   required; we'll just note it in your file.)?*

   - *Anything else you want us to know? *Acting or Stand-In experience,
   performing work, etc.

   - *Own a car you can use in the series (incl year, make/model, color;
   photo please)?*

   - *Height, weight, sizes & measurements (uniforms may be assigned to
   you; be accurate):* *MALE sizes:* Suit, jacket, shirt, pants, shoes
   (sizes you typically buy). *Measurements*: Chest (around widest
part). *Waist
   (around thinnest part; not pant size*). Hips (widest part). *FEMALE
   sizes:* Dress, shirt, pants, shoes (sizes you typically buy).
   *Measurements*: Chest (around widest part, plus bra size). Waist (around
   thinnest part; not pant size). Hips (widest part).

   - *Include current selfie-style PHOTOS of your CURRENT looks:* Please
   avoid professional photos! Current, unfiltered cell photos are best! Both
   CU (close up) on face & profile, along w/ 3/4 shots to get an idea
of your *realistic
   body shape & size, unfiltered & very natural!* If it is too glam, or
   retouched in any way, we cannot use them. Take photos today, nothing
   outdated, please.

THANK YOU! Look forward to your submission! *We recommend connecting w/us
via social media below for casting updates!*

Best,
Bianca, Casting Assistant
On behalf of Debbie DeLisi + Adam DeLisi
*"EFD CASTING DEPT"*
*Debbie & Adam DeLisi **| DeLisi Creative  *
Facebook: DeLisi Creative <https://www.facebook.com/DeLisiCreative> *|* The
Re-Gift <https://www.facebook.com/TheReGiftFilm> *|* Debbie
<https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDeLisiOfficial> *|* Adam
<https://www.facebook.com/adamdelisimusicpage>