[Capdist-auditions] PAID POSITION: Call for Haunt Actors - 2nd audition this Thursday

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 25 21:48:25 EDT 2017

 ACTORS, here is a chance to do what you do best and GET PAID FOR IT!!! Unleash your beast and your best, have fun and make money.
NON-ACTORS, break into the fun and lucrative haunt market with a non-speaking role. We've had many non-actors transform to actors during the season.
"NIGHTMARES" at Liberty Ridge Farm is looking for enthusiastic and lively Haunt Actors for this Fall 2017!SECOND AUDITIONS - THIS THURSDAYThursday, July 27th, 6:00-8:00 PM
At NIGHTMARES at Liberty Ridge Farm actors:* receive a base pay with bonuses available for attendance* receive costumes for the season and are get daily makeup from our staff makeup artists. * Liberty Ridge Farm provides food for actors in the makeup area so that you don't have to worry about grabbing something to eat prior to getting to the haunt or worrying about arriving late and having to go hungry during the night. THIS has proven to be a big benefit for everyone over the past few years. * Actors become part of a fun haunt family. Please take note:
   - Haunt Actors must be at least 16 years of age.
   - Haunt Actors must be available Friday & Saturday nights from 9/30-10/28 and Sunday, 10/8. If you have a date or two that you know you can't make, let us know on audition night and we'll see if we can work with your schedule. But being available for the full season is preferred.
   - We DO NOT haunt on Halloween night. So, you are free to make your own haunting plans.
To apply – fill out and submit an online application at https://libertyridgefarmny. com/haunt-actor-job- application (This helps speed up the process on audition night OR just come down on July 27th and fill out an application. )

|   |
Haunt Actor - Liberty Ridge
 Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm is looking for enthusiastic and lively Haunt Actors for this Fall 2017! Make fr...  |   |