[Capdist-auditions] Auditions: Debuts Theater Company Presents ~ Life is a Cabaret! (No Fee)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 09:25:29 EDT 2017

  Debuts Theater Company is excited to announce auditions for "Life is a Cabaret!".

When:
 August 2, 2017 at 6pm sharp
  Where:
 26 Computer Drive East
 (The Spotted Zebra Learning Center)
 Needed:
 Looking for students 6-21 who want to share their love for the performing arts! Any student, new or old, are welcome to perform in our cabaret. This is a great way for us to meet new talent and for you to show off what you got! There is no cost involved to participate and everyone who signs up gets to perform. In addition, two very lucky students will be awarded full scholarships to be used in our 2018 season!  The Performance will be August 19, 2017 at 8pm.
 Please bring to your audition a backing track for your song. If you aren’t sure what to sing, you may sign up with one song and switch after you have made your final decision. We will work with you to find the right song and the appropriate accompaniment tracks. There will be two rehearsals for this cabaret, in which you must attend at least one to finalize your performance. Please note, we will not be using a live accompanist. All songs must be performed with backing tracks. We hope you can make it!