[Capdist-auditions] Little Shop of Horrors: Audrey II Puppets Available

Nelson, Margaret nelsonma at hlcs.org
Mon Jun 5 10:06:23 EDT 2017

I am looking for a new home for the Audrey II puppets which we created for
use in the play.

All total, there are three.  One hand puppet, and then two larger than life
renditions of the plant.  They are mechanically fit to be operated as lip
sync characters in the show, one of them, the largest, is equipped with a
slide that looks like a tongue for ease of actors being eaten by the plant.

I do not know if you are considering "Little Shop of Horrors" for your
upcoming season, but these works of art might make a decision like that
more exciting.

I can be reached at nelsonma at hlcs.org if interested.

--
*Margo Nelson*