[Capdist-auditions] Scene study, song writing, auditioning classes this summer (tuition)

Michael Burns michaelburns at mopco.org
Mon Jun 5 15:21:12 EDT 2017

We’re trying something different this summer, and I wonder if you would be kind enough to pass the info on to your community of actors? We are happy to offer three written-word related classes: Scene study, Audition, and Songwriting.

While many know us as the Mopco IMPROV Theatre, I personally have a lot of history in the world of scripted theatre, and have been itching to return to some of that work. The songwriting class is being taught by our Musical Director, the excellent Mr. Mark Meritt.

Here’s a link to our classes page. <http://mopco.org/classes/>

We appreciate any help you can provide in getting the word out! If you need any info, please do not hesitate to be in touch!

Thanks, and have a great summer,

Michael Burns
Artistic Director
The Mopco Improv Theatre