[Capdist-auditions] All for One- Locals Unite!

The Phoenicia International Festival of the Voice news at phoeniciavoicefest.com
Tue Jun 20 19:19:45 EDT 2017

Festival News! Don't miss a thing.
View this email in your browser (http://mailchi.mp/cfa8bb8df9a7/buy-your-tickets-now-05-28-1111825?e=f904687f34)
http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=b26a7b6f44&e=f904687f34

** The Phoenicia International Festival of the Voice

** August 4-6, 2017
Click Here to Buy Tickets Now! (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=f025714e8b&e=f904687f34)

All for One, and One for All!

Every year, we end our season with a sense of incredulity. Even after seven seasons, we are continually amazed by the artists that grace our stage, and the crowds that travel far and wide to appreciate them.

However, this does not begin to compare with the honor we feel as our community of 189 volunteers rallies around us every year to perform the myriad of tasks needed to get the festival off the ground. In a village of 300 residents, our beloved workforce consists of nearly one third of our local population!

Our volunteers are artists, small business owners, doctors, lawyers, parents, and retirees. Those in administrative roles give upwards of twenty hours a week to festival experiences, and our ushers and greeters brave warm temperatures during showtimes to tend our patrons. Even our annual stage build has become a cause for celebration in the community as an army of builders arrive every year, equipped with drills and screws to move our lumber from a barn high in the mountains and build our stage.

We are always looking to grow our volunteer family, and this year, we are still looking to welcome 20 new friends to our ranks. If you are interested in joining, please explore the link below.
Become a Volunteer (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=4644a710b7&e=f904687f34)

** 10 % Early Bird Discount (Ends June 20th) - Enjoy special limited time pricing on all ticket purchases!
Main Stage Pass (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=395e151cd5&e=f904687f34)  À la carte Offerings (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=efde5df52a&e=f904687f34) Be An Angel  (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=07dbe685e4&e=f904687f34)
Ticket Hotline: 845-688-3291 (http://)
Ticket Email: info at PhoeniciaVoiceFest.com (http://)

** Host an Artist
Another incredible act of volunteerism performed by our community lies with those who open their homes to our artists during festival week. Not only are our artists comfortable and happy, they often forge bonds with our mountains and our people that last a lifetime. Some of our artists will only return on the condition that they are housed with their friends from a previous season!

Our hosts can testify to this incredible experience: Follow the link below to explore hosting an incredible artist!

“The 2014 Phoenicia Festival of the Voice was a joy for many reasons. For us, one of the unexpected pleasures was hosting some one of the performers and the technical crew in our home. As you would expect, they were charming and entertaining company. In addition we gained a depth of understanding and personal connection to the performances that we could not have had any other way. It was one of the highlights of our year. We recommend it without reservation.”

-Simon & Anne Fraser, Phoenicia  NY
Learn More... (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=02fd08687c&e=f904687f34)

http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=884ba3f8e3&e=f904687f34
Program Spotlight: Shape Note Workshop

In another incredible local effort, our extraordinary shape note instructors  band together to craft a sing-in. Because one of the strongest assets to the Festival lies in the group of singers we have built through our beloved community choir - who will be joining us onstage  for La boheme and The Spiritual Side of Duke, we desire to give our audiences the same opportunity to  sing along!

Regardless of if you are a lifelong chorister, or have never learned to read music, you will fall in love with our Shape Note Workshop, utilizing notation methods from olden Appalachia to bring today's music to life!

** Learn More... (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=9988d7323e&e=f904687f34)
** Visit our Website (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=ee9c5e5d9c&e=f904687f34)
** (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=beac6416e9&e=f904687f34)
Visit us online:
** (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=d96cc7037b&e=f904687f34)
** (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=445431b3a3&e=f904687f34)
** (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=01c8f67909&e=f904687f34)
** (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=b395781502&e=f904687f34)
** (mailto:info at phoeniciavoicefest.com)
Copyright © 2017  Phoenicia International Festival of The Voice. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 327, Phoenicia, NY 12464

You can ** update your preferences (http://phoeniciavoicefest.us13.list-manage.com/profile?u=94d534d7a657162b2cd8dcef9&id=98c6960c84&e=f904687f34)