[Capdist-auditions] Props needed for a show at The Palace on July 17

Admin jollyjim1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 15:21:40 EDT 2017

Hello Capdist-auditions,

I hope all is well.  We are putting on “Find Your Way Home(an Irish Musical)" at The Palace Theatre in Albany, John Hancock Hall in Boston and Symphony Space in NYC. We are looking for some early 1900’s furniture and tools. Mostly low stools and low round pub tables. A few Formal chairs, a writing desk, kitchen table and chairs and a few odds and ends. It takes place in 1910 but things can be older. Thank you in advance for any assistance and here is the flyer for more info.

All the best,
Jimmy Kelly
(516)972-5682